Assistant E/E Systems ArchitectApply Now
Salary: £35k - 40k per year
Location: Woking, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 16 Dec 2021
Assistant E/E Systems Architect
Shift: Days – 45-hours
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Assistant E/E Systems Architect required to join a well-established automotive manufacturer, based in Woking.
Our client is an automotive supercar and hyper-car brand, with a global reputation for producing high performance vehicles. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none.
The Assistant E/E Systems Architect will be working alongside expert E/E Architects, you will support the design of new electronic systems for our future vehicles, touching software and hardware of electronic systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience of the Assistant E/E Systems Architect:
- Electrical, software. or automotive engineering degree 2:1, or above
- Knowledge of automotive network protocols, e.g., CAN, LIN, Ethernet
- Basic understanding of vehicle level system integration in terms of hardware and software
- Knowledge of Electrical Distribution Systems, including circuit design, wiring harnesses, and power distribution.
- Basic experience with Architecture design and analysis software tools, e.g., PREEvision, CANoe, CANdela, DOORS
The Ideal Assistant E/E Systems Architect:
- Deep passion for Automotive EE Architectures and Electronic Controls Systems
- Naturally technical, able to employ fundamental engineering principles
- High self-motivation, willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work as a team member and also confidently alone
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.