Assembler/Production OperativeApply Now
Salary: £10.35 - 10.35 per hour
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 10 Aug 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Assembler / Production Operative to join an international engineering brand in Milton Keynes on a temporary basis.
Our client is a global manufacturing company, specialising in providing engineering solutions to an extensive list of high profile automotive companies. As their production team continues to expand, our client is currently seeking a number of self-motivated, conscientious and hardworking Production / Assembly Operatives to join their facility in Milton Keynes.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As an Assembler / Production Operative you will be responsible for assembling the small parts of components. You must also maintain tidy work areas and follow detailed instructions to meet safety and quality requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous production or assembly experience within a manufacturing organisation.
- General housekeeping,
- Visual Inspections of parts
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Monitoring quality control and keeping to stringent production deadlines.
- Assembling parts.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role and environment is essential
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
You will be working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern including weekends. Your shifts will include.
- 7 am – 6.30pm / 7.30 am – 7 pm
- You will start on a pay rate of £10.35 per hour with possibility of this being increased.