Architect ManagementApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Göteborg, Västra Götaland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Oct 2018
About the company:
For nearly a century our client has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of heavy commercial vehicles and diesel engines. This is a brand for people who care about the world we live in and the people around us. They are committed to re-thinking sustainability in all operations, in our vehicles and in society to protect what is important to you.
With over 81,000 employees and production in 25 countries, our client is exploring and developing further within the industry and are looking for talent to join in learning about their approach to safety, quality and the environment, which are the true foundations of the solutions they offer.
As from Active Safety (AS) point of view, we need to define a pre-study on the Cyber Security (CS) area as part of Product Introduction and Emerging Technologies. We will base the pre-study, on what we want to achieve in order to have a successful introduction of the CS area in AS with an eye in short/long term goals. The first step on the pre-study is to invite the central team and discuss how they want to cooperate with us. The general idea is to stop any "mail-man" operations, which means that AS don't want to just forward emails, but actively take part in the development of concepts/ideas in CS area. To proceed we will state that ARTs of the AD product stream, will be supported in all the CS related items to make estimations.
What you will be doing:
You will be the local champion who will need to answer all the product related questions, from base tech and central security team point of view (1 resource permanently to carry this work package). An additional person will be focused more on the non-ART/Product related items towards the tech offices perspective.Your Time Plan (hours per item/per resource)
Training in internal material (60-80 hours)
Investigation on CS items in AS (40-60 hours)
Time spend on awareness (10 hours/week)
Training in non specific items such as processes TARA etc. (20-30 hours, can be carried out by an external partner)
(Long Term) General reading/training to cope with evolving area of CS (20 hours/month)
What we expect from you:
· Get educated about all the related Cyber Security concepts, which are currently active within the organization.
· Open up a discussion with the US/China/Sweden Tech office to further educate them on Cyber Security concepts and frameworks and exchange ideas.
· Increase the security awareness in Active Safety (education/lunch seminars etc.).
· CS knowledge (studies/work) out of which is preferred to have a touch with governance (legislations, ISOs etc.)
· Automotive knowledge as far many items are very specific for this area
· Protocols (CAN/Flexray/Ethernet)
· Processes (TARA, STRIDE, EVITA etc.) knowledge is a very good asset, to be able to take part in supplier discussions as soon as possible.