Applications EngineerApply Now
Salary: £40k - 46k per year
Location: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 20 Jun 2022
Applications Engineer required to join a large, well-established company based in Buckingham on a permanent basis, paying up to £46,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Our client is a world leading automotive supply chain business operating in over 24 countries and are now seeking to recruit and Application Engineer to join their team.
As an Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the development of conceptual fuel injection test solutions for core products and partner approved solutions from concept through to completion. The successful Applications Engineer will have previous experience within and R&D proof of concept environment alongside a strong understanding vehicle control systems and data processing.
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing new product specifications (internal and external)
- Designing and executing experiments to prove new machine / control concepts.
- Develop test strategy and data processing routines.
- Lead Engineering on R&D projects, ensuring product specification is met.
- Writing project technical documentation (specifications, timing plans, user manuals, applications guides, acceptance test procedures)
THE IDEAL APPLICATIONS ENGINEER:
- Understanding of Diesel Fuel Injection systems is an advantage.
- Ability to write, update and develop technical specifications.
- Experience with software communication log analysis.
- 3 years + experience preferably within an Applications Engineer position.
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to ready technical drawings and basic CAD experience.
- Can organise and take responsibility for their own work.
In return the business offers great job security and a pension. Additionally, you will benefit from an early finish on a Friday.
Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm
Friday 8am – 1.30pm
To learn more about this exciting Applications Engineer opportunity, please apply today, or call our office on 01926 424154.