Anti-Roll Control Systems EngineerApply Now
Salary: £23.00 - 25.70 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 12 Oct 2021
Anti-Roll Control Systems Engineer
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £25.70 D.O.E
This role is to join a large automotive manufacturer in their team responsible for the design, development and engineering delivery to production for anti-roll control systems for suspension systems.
Anti-Roll Control Systems Engineer Duties:
- Design and develop specific components of the system through close working relationships with interfacing teams (e.g., Chassis, vehicle dynamics, manufacturing, service)
- Prepare engineering content (Designs, specifications, statement of work) to enable purchase to complete supplier sourcing.
- Manage suppliers to deliver required designs for prototype and production builds.
- Apply failure mode avoidance techniques.
- Manage design verification plan for testing conducted by the supplier as well as at JLR and record using the JLR requirement management system (RMDV).
- Release and manage engineering designs using systems (e.g., AIMs. WERs, iCreate).
Anti-Roll Control Systems Engineer Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an engineering role
- Demonstrate strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high quality technical solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver a number of projects against a fixed time frame whilst also delivering to quality and cost.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Anti-Roll Control Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team