Agile Project PlannerApply Now
Salary: £27.00 - 29.90 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 07 Sep 2021
Agile Project Planner
Automotive / Agile / Project Planner
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £30.00 per hour
This is an exciting opening for an Agile Project Planner within Engineering Delivery to be a part of an agile transformation journey within a large automotive OEM. The successful candidate will need to be an independent self-starter and also work collaboratively within the scrum team within Engineering Delivery. There is a network of support available and training will be provided as needed along with a detailed onboarding process. Some remote working will be available but staff need to be on site on certain days.
Agile Project Planner Skills Required:
- Understanding and/or experience of agile methodology focused on key concepts, working in cross-functional self-organising teams delivering incremental value in short feedback loops
- Must be able to engage within the cross functional agile teams at all levels in the business what is needed supporting issue resolution and incremental value delivery.
- Comfortable to work within a lean hierarchy, operating at consistent work rate, balancing the sprint deliverables and backlog with team members.
- The candidates should be well organised and able to clearly communicate sharing user stories at a technical level within the cross functional team and wider organisation.
Agile Project Planner Preferred:
- Understanding of agile principles and the key roles is desirable. An understanding of how this differs from waterfall and the pitfalls to Product Delivery is beneficial,
- An Engineering degree is preferred to join our technical delivery team - the discipline area is not critical, however automotive hardware or software is beneficial,
- Experience of working on Automotive Agile projects would be beneficial,
- Understanding of waterfall vs. agile methods is preferred,
We’re looking to speak with suitable Agile Project Planner candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team