Agile Manufacturing Process EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25.00 - 26.80 per hour
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 03 May 2022
Agile Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location: Gaydon (Hybrid, travel required)
Contract length: Ongoing
Hourly Rate: Up to £26.80 D.O.E.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems engineer to join out Automotive OEM client as they continue through a period of excellent growth.
Systems Engineer Duties:
- Define a single set of business operating processes for plant facilities that will be deployed into all global manufacturing operating locations.
- Engagement of the programme Leads / functional counterparts/engineering teams and engaged in a consult capacity on process definition.
- Supporting and working with the Quality and Manufacturing GPL Manager in her activities and responsibilities.
Systems Engineer Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience in Agile Projects
- Experience with new technologies such as ADAS, Cybersecurity
- Coaching skills
- Working experience in an operational / manufacturing business
- Understanding of end to end manufacturing processes highly beneficial
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Systems inc. MES, Shop Floor Applications/Systems, and MMS instances and SAP
- Competent in all Microsoft office products, including MS Project
The succesful candidate will initially be based at Gaydon on a Hybrid working basis, but will eventually be required to travel to other sites such as Solihull, Castle Brom and Halewood
We’re looking to speak with suitable Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team