Salary: £19k - 20k per year
Location: Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 31 Oct 2018
Experienced Administrators required for a temp to perm contract in Chipping Warden benefitting from a salary of £19,000 to £20,000 dependant on experience.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, is currently looking for a number of experienced Administrators to join their team in the Chipping Warden offices.
The role of an Administrator will require you to be highly organised, able to multitask and comfortable interacting with customers, drivers and other departments; either face to face, on the telephone or via email. You will need to have previous administrative experience and enjoy learning new systems. Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word are key for these roles.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We’re therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with drivers over the phone and face to face
- Coordinating with customers and colleagues
- Handling general enquiries in a timely manner
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Communicating to all levels in the business
- Supporting team members within an administrative capacity
- Working to time sensitive deadlines
- Assisting with other tasks as may be reasonably requested
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience within an administration role is essential
- Computer literate and knowledge of Outlook and Excel is essential
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with telephone enquiries
- Happy to learn new systems and processes
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable multitasking
- Adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Full Driving License and own transport
Monday – Friday: 7.00am – 5.00pm