Account Team SupervisorApply Now
Salary: £22k - 25k per year
Location: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 09 Jul 2021
Supervisor, Customer Service Centre
Manage team of co-ordinators and administration staff handling all aspects of fleet management and bookings. The role involves daily liaison with the client, analysis of data, cost control, planning and organising team tasks and priorities.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, motivate and coach the teams to achieve personal and team targets whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Control all billing functions for the clients and liaise with our Finance team to manage incoming queries.
- All performance management issues within the teams.
- Hold regular 1-2-1 meetings with the team and support individuals with development plans.
- Take ownership and respond to all customer issues /escalations.
- Work closely with internal departments to constantly improve processes and communication.
- Attend client meetings – maintain and improve client relations, improve added value service provision, and assist with any client request.
- Attend client tele-conference to review fleet management / other team activities
- Monitor and report on team performance and improvement initiatives
- Control, update, and report issues to clients via internal reporting suite.
- Provide accurate reporting: internal and external.
- Assist with meetings with client SLA & KPIs.
- Team recruitment and retention planning.
- Team training and induction delivery.
- Team budget tracking & reporting
- Complete Focal point actions and justification in advance of service provision.
- Chair team meetings.
- Attend weekly Supervisor meeting, report team performance monthly.
- Must be able to work on numerous tasks and challenges at the same time, strong organisation skills required
- Positive and professional attitude always
- Ability to work within a team, offering guidance training and support whilst focused on performance and development.
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Be analytical and solve problems
- Experienced in meeting deadlines and working to KPI’s
- High level of overall computer literacy
- Excellent written communication skills