Account Manager - Apex KMApply Now
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + OTE Benefits
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 17 Dec 2020
Reference: Account Manager
At Apex Recruitment we are looking forward to 2021 and excited about the opportunities that it presents. With a strong business pipeline moving into the New Year, we are now seeking an experienced account manager to come and join our team.
As one of the leading recruitment businesses within the Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to both our clients and our candidates. To assist us in continuing to grow out our business the Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing existing relationships as well as establishing new client relationships. There are no call or sales targets, but what we do need are people that want to provide the highest level of customer service to both our clients and our candidates and have a passion for placing people into their ideal job.
To succeed in this role, we are now looking for an experienced account manager to join our team and become an intrinsic part in driving the future success of the business. You will ideally be from a recruitment background, but this is not essential, it is more the technical skills and interest in the automotive, engineering and manufacturing sectors that we are really looking for.
At Apex we pride ourselves on customer service and ensuring we provide the best levels of service to our clients and candidates alike. We are not about KPI’s but about providing a fantastic experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- A proven track record in an automotive, engineering or manufacturing environment
- People management or people coordination experience
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A great affinity with people and an enjoyment of speaking to and meeting people
- The ability to multi-task
- Naturally collaborative
- Tenacity and desire to get the job done
- A good sense of humour!!
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- A 3pm finish on a Friday
- A great working environment
- A friendly bunch of team mates
- Regular team building and events (COVID safe!)
- Community and Charity involvement – last year we raised over £3,000 for good causes
- Private Health Insurance
So apply today for consideration for this role. Or alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call our Operations Director Neil on 01926 424154 for more details