Account CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £24,960 per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 12 Apr 2022
Initial 6-month contract basis (with possible extension)
Salary: Up to £24,960 dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation within the automotive industry as an Account Coordinator has arisen.
The role would be working 37.5 hours per week, with flexible start and finish times available
This position would be offered on an initial 6-month basis, but with the potential for future opportunities due to the size and growth within the business.
The Account Coordinator role benefits from a salary of £24,960 per annum, dependant on experience.
As the Account Coordinator, you will be the operational customer liaison for customers issues related to Orders, Shipments, Product Availability and Logistics.
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR DUTIES:
- To provide customers with regular updates and information related to order status, product availability, shipments, returns and support to maximize sales; liaise with supply chain and logistics to provide recovery plans when parts are delayed.
- Ensure accurate order load, verify orders are received and processed as expected, and that all orders adhere to Legal requirements
- Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
- Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and dispatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer / legal requirements
- Co-ordinate the processing of Goods Returns & Stock Cleanse requests, ensuring appropriate approvals
- Ensure electronic messaging is processed correctly (interfaces to warehouse, messages to/from Customers) related to customer’s orders/dispatches/billing
- Support sales forecasting process, with information related to orders & shipments
- Manage and report customer complaints, and ensure timely feedback and resolution
- Analyse customer availability, route cause and co-ordinate action plans to resolve issues
- Provide 1st level product information to customers
- Manage the issuing of Long-Term Supplier Declarations, in line with legal & Corporate Policy.
THE IDEAL ACCOUNT COORDINATOR:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have analytical skills
- IT literate with Microsoft office knowledge
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and collaborate with other functions and ensure strong working relationships are built across the business.
- Strong drive for results and driven by achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets
- Highly numerate and computer literate - knowledge of SAP/EDI and Excel is desirable
- Exceptional judgement – knowing when to escalate and when to deal with an issue directly
- Experience of the Automotive Industry, preferably within Aftermarket business processes is desirable
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.