AUTOSAR Software Architecture Engineer - Move to AmericaApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 Jun 2018
About the company:
Our client is launching a ground-breaking new technology for the automotive industry - a high bandwidth active suspension system. We have a high demand for our product from both suppliers and OEMs. We're looking for a talented AUTOSAR software architecture engineer to work on a breakthrough active suspension system for cars. You will be part of the software engineering group, architecting and developing the software ecosystem. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player.
What you will be doing:
Software Engineer Essential Functions:
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of AUTOSAR standards
- Generate and publish specifications for both internal and external users
- Lead and/or support troubleshooting of issues in deploying AUTOSAR software stacks and client defined software components
- Work with system design architects to holistically incorporate new requirements into our clients AUTOSAR deployment strategy
- Test out new concepts prior to deployment
- Work with software engineers to consistently deploy our clients AUTOSAR Strategy
- Support client engineers with training and general support
- Participate in reviews to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met
- Work with other team members to define communication details
- Stay up to date on changes occurring within the AUTOSAR standards
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work is expected.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and possible out-of-country travel may be expected.
What we expect from you:
- Master's Degree in Software Engineering or degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical discipline.
- Additional programming language experience
- Experience with distributed networking design
- Designing functional safety products (i.e. ISO26262)
- Developed/worked with low level driver
- Knowledge of automotive processors
- Knowledge of Diagnostic protocol (e.g. UDS)
- Knowledge of Calibration protocols (e.g. XCP)
- Professional Certification (e.g. CEng, CSEP, ESEP)
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
What you can expect from us :
- We offer growth opportunities for motivated professionals and a great compensation package including, dental insurance, medical insurance, unlimited vacation and sick time and more!