36815 - Electrical EstimatorApply Now
Salary: £27 per hour
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 07 Dec 2020
Role: Electrical Estimator
Contract type: Ongoing contract
Salary: £27.00 per hour
- An opportunity has arisen for a full time Electrical Estimator, to join an expanding automotive services specialist delivering highly sophisticated electrical installations within the automotive industry based in the Midlands.
- This is a new position, providing support to our Electrical Projects team relating to the pricing of tenders, to win new business and additional projects within our existing business.
- This role requires an experienced estimator who has excellent negotiation skills and can communicate and influence at multiple levels from the Directors to all staff and stakeholders within the business.
- Preparing and submitting tenders, reading drawings, and calculating the cost of materials, labour and equipment hire
- Obtaining quotations to cover all requirements
- Collating detailed costs of all requirements for each project
- Working with clients, sub-contractors, and staff to ensure that every project is delivered on time and within budget
- Assessing and adhering to all Health and Safety requirement
- Managing timesheets and collation of project hours
- Completion of end of project documentation including O & M's
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Electrical qualifications and work background are essential.
- Customer focused
- High organisational skills - understanding of need to work to a deadline
- Planning ability using Microsoft Project
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience working within the automotive sector covering: Electrical: Main distribution (high and low voltage), Sub distribution, Small power, Lighting, Electrical design, Test, and inspection.
- Data Networks: Data Cabling, Voice Cabling, Containment, Fibre optic cabling and termination, Copper cabling, termination and testing, Patching services, Wireless network AP’s